Call queues is an effective process to route calls using simple patterns ensuring that all your calls are getting into correct hands. Within a call queue, agents can answer the call by pressing a particular number and if the call is answered it won’t be available to other agents.
Cherish the variety of routing options with Call Queues
- Simultaneous routing It allows you to dial to each agent present in the queue/group. The first agent to respond to the respective call gets the call directly.
- Round robin It allows the calls to rotate evenly between each agent so that they all get the same number of calls.
- Sequential dialing It lets each agent gets the calls in a defined and systematic order until someone picks it up.
- Sticky routing It respected call routes back to the same agent who was first connected to the caller. This option is best for customer service and can establish great relationships.
- Weighted routing It sets different bar for each of your agents to showcase their individual skill sets and capacity.